Wearing a uniform encourages a feeling of pride and identity with the school community. We hope that parents will support the wearing of school uniform and sensible footwear.
Our school uniform consists of:
- blue school sweatshirt or cardigan embroidered with the school logo. These can be purchased from the school.
- grey trousers, skirt, shorts or pinafore dress.
- blue checked summer dress (may be worn during warmer weather).
- white or blue shirt/polo shirt.
- white, grey or black socks.
- grey or white tights.
- appropriate black footwear. No trainers please.
In the summer term, sandals may be worn. In the interests of children’s safety these should be closed in at the front and be secured around the heel of the foot. Flip flops, crocs etc. are not acceptable.
- plain white t-shirt. White T-shirts embroidered with the school logo are available from the school.
- plain blue shorts. These are available from the school.
Year R children also require a pair of wellingtons for their outdoor learning.
All items of clothing should be clearly marked with your child’s name. Jewellery is not permitted with the exception of small studded earrings which must be removed for all PE and games activities (This is a Hampshire County Council ruling and children must be able to remove their studded earrings themselves.)
As cloakroom space is very limited so please contain PE kit in a small drawstring bag or purpose bought PE bag
Long hair should be tied up at all times. All hair accessories to be in blue, white or black only and must be of a reasonable size please. Jojo bows are not acceptable.
The school runs a uniform once a month in the community room. Please check the newsletter for dates and times. Alternatively you may order uniform from the school office. Payment must be received with the completed order form. Click here to download our uniform order form.