Parent/ carer feedback – summer 2017
We know that giving children feedback on their learning leads to improvement, so as a school we are always keen to receive feedback, both positive and negative, from parents and carers, in order that we can improve too! We do this through our annual questionnaire and feedback sheets at school events.
The results of this year’s questionnaire can be found by clicking here.
Below are just a few of the comments written on the questionnaire:
- Fantastic atmosphere, very welcoming, always willing to listen to parents’ views or concerns
- From office staff to teachers everyone is so friendly
- The school has good values and is constantly looking to improve
- Learning progress has been excellent
- Good teachers make us confident that our children will be taught well
- Although it is a fairly large school it has always felt small and personal to us. The children have excellent experiences and are happy- we can’t ask for more!
We are so pleased to hear how much your children enjoy coming to school and how you appreciate the values we as a school promote. However, we are not complacent and will continue to seek ways to enable you to support your children’s learning at home.
Please remember that our door is open and if you have any concerns or queries then we will be happy to discuss these with you. You can contact us by phone – or just pop into the office and ask to have a chat.