Starting school in September 2020
Welcome to all those families and children who will be joining us in September 2020. We look forward to sharing many exciting learning adventures with you!
In the letter or email you received from the Hampshire Admissions Team, you will have been advised how to either log into the Education Portal to accept (or reject) the school place, or how to reply by post, if you made your application this way. This should be completed by Friday 1st May (you will not be able to use the portal after this date).
We would normally offer a range of activities throughout the summer term, for both you and your child to learn more about our lovely school. As you can imagine, we are going to have to do things a little differently this year, but please don’t worry. We will make sure that you have all the information you need in order to make the transition into school successful for you and your child. We will be in touch when we are able to give you more information and are able to welcome you into the school.
We will eventually need a few pieces of evidence from you before your child starts school. These are:
- Your child’s current Passport or Birth Certificate.
- Two pieces of evidence proving you and your child live at the address you used on your application form. These must be dated within the last 3 months.
Acceptable address evidence includes:
- A driving licence
- A council tax bill showing both your name and the home address
- A utility bill (gas, electricity, water) showing both your name and home address
- A bank statement showing both your name and your home address.
PLEASE DO NOT BRING IN YOUR EVIDENCE UNTIL WE ASK YOU TO DO SO, DUE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES THAT ARE IN PLACE.
It is also helpful for us to know which pre-school your child attends, as this will help with our planning. If you are able to email us with this information that would be great.
Over the coming weeks we will be adding resources and information to this area of the website. You might also find it helpful to look at the other pages on the website for details of things, such as school uniform.
Please click on the links below:
- School Readiness Leaflet
- Welcome to our school from the PTA
- Starting School Booklet 2020
- Admissions Policy 2020-2021
- Admissions Policy 2019-2020
- HC3S Lunch Menu
- HC3S – For further information on our school lunches e.g. special diets, nutritional information
If your child is starting Year R September 2020, please can you complete the following forms.